Sunday, October 24, 2010

I am attempting to start a blog....right here ....right now....bear with me as I find my feet.  I have thought about starting a blog for awhile.  I feel like I can share some things I know.  One of the reasons I finally bit the bullet was the oppurtunity to talk about a recent party I had through MomSelect & MommyParties.  Schleich ( http://www.schleich-s.com/  )provided an array of figurines.  Schleich is a German producer of toy figurunes and accessories. Its figurines were first released in the 1950's.  In May 2007, the new Elfen line was introduced. It features Southern and Northern Elfen in a battle of light and dark.  In 2009 a story book about the elves was also published by Schleich. 
As part of the party package we received several figures from this line.  We also received several animals for the Africa line.  During the party the kids were able to play with all the toys.  They sent enough figurines for kid to leave with one.  Schleich provided enough Pig keychains, booklets, coloring sheets and goodie bags for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment