Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I recently received the SweeTARTS Soft & Chewy Ropes from Smiley360 for free. They are advertised as " a new mouthwatering licorice rope with the electrifying flavor fusion of sweet and tart."  So, on to test the merits of this statement.  I'm not really a candy person, so who to get to test it for me?  Hm....of course, I have children, how silly of me.  The outside of the "rope" is a gummy type texture with an interior of fizz.  There are 4 ropes to each package, which is plenty for my kids (no sugar high here please).  The kids enjoyed the mix of sweet and tart cherry flavor just what you would expect from a name like SweeTARTS.  All in all I think they were a hit with the kids and we'll probably get them again.

Sweettarts product 208x208
Thumb smiley360 original

No comments:

Post a Comment