Saturday, April 11, 2015

Olaf Birthday Party

My daughter, like every other girl child in the country is crazy for Frozen....or more specifically Olaf. I can't really blame her he is kinda cute and has a great attitude. There was plentiful Frozen decoration but I was looking for Olaf centered things.  Since he really has a simple outline it was actually easy to make some myself.

First the pinata because it usually takes me the longest to make. I free drew the head which was a big step for me because I can't draw. The two circles for his body are just two nesting bowls I had that I traced. Made it easier to make sure the sizes would be graduated. Paper cone for the nose and real sticks for his arms.

As you can see I really probably made it too big (expensive to fill, lol) it
s about the size of my daughter

DH got a bunch of these size plastic cups for free so I try to use them when ever possible. I printed a picture of this and then placed it in the cup to trace.

White balloons which Olaf face, which I again free handed but he has a  really easy shape
Cupcake cake, on tin foil cover Rubbermaid bin lid (because I don't own a cake platter). Oreos for eyes, licorice for the mouth and a cone filled with Reese Pieces for a nose. I drew the arm directly on the foil with Nutella because that's what I had in the pantry
She looks pretty happy with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment